Friday 16 March 2012

Pink Friday-Gel manicure

this week, on Thursday I got a gel manicure, like shellac, the results are amaze and I was pleased to learn that I could pain my own polish on top. They should last about two weeks which is great because I am going to a wedding next week and the nude colour I picked will be nice and classy, because my dress is bright pink!!!
this is what they looked like when I left the salon...


Tried to get a good shot in different lights, the only problem that was my nails were such a wreck (they looked like I had clawed my way out of my own grave!!) so they had to be cut really short. Oh well, hopefully they will grow stronger and longer because of the gel. 

Anyway to fit Pink Friday, and hopefully make my nails look longer I did they leopard with the pink stripe across one side, vertical stripes are lengthening. These really should be called Cece nails as they are her fave. 


Difficulty: 4/10
TIP: The more neon the block colour side, the better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment