Saturday 10 March 2012

Pink Friday-Stink Friday

Couldn't think of any pink patterns yesterday for Pink Friday... tears!! But I did use this crème de bananas colour from models own called Bubblegum Pink, a better name would be neon pink or I need my sunglasses to look at my nails pink!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhhahaaaaa the craziest colour I have worn on my fingers since when I tried to wear yellow. This looked good though it was great for clubbing because no one lost me I just held my hand up and my friends could spot me across the crowded dance floor in the dark!!!!


Models own are an amaze brand which do an unbelievable amount of shades in really on trend colours. This photo though makes me laugh because it does not express just how neon my nails were!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment