Friday 9 December 2011

NAILSALICIOUS!!!

Hellooooo! thank you for reading this Blog which will be full of fun and easy to create nail designs as well as step by step guides on how to recreate them yourself, product reviews and tips etc. I am very excited about this and I will definitely do one new nail design per week but there will be more posts than that about nail care, new polishes and other things.
Just a bit about me, you should know that I am just a normal nineteen year old girl, not a professional or anything but really enjoy being creative and I think that that it is really fun and easy to create small works of art on your nails. I live in Brighton, I go to the University of Sussex and I study Spanish and Italian, but I grew up in Southend, Essex.
You've not got the world AT your fingertips you've got the world ON your fingertips.
Love ya,
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment