Thursday 22 December 2011

Nails of the Week- Noel Nails

Getting ready for the holidays this year and I was really inspired those NOEL kind of ornament things and I thought that they would make nice decorative nail which was christmassy. There's not too much to say about these, but I did them whilst watching the TOWIE Xmas Special so every time I look at them I am reminded of that which makes my laugh because that was quite funny. this could be done in a variety of colours too because the christmassy part is the word not necessarily the shades although I now wish I had included a dark green here but I don't know where I would have put it? this was quite tricky I had to work really had to get the letters how I wanted them and some of the lines are still a little wobbly but the joy of Christmas for me is that nothing every goes perfectly so I guess these sum up the season for me perfectly. This will probs be the last post before Sunday so MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
I was so excited to upload these that I didn't even clean up the white polish around my nails! If you were wondering the gold was the Barry M Instant Nail Effects in 143.
Difficulty:7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment