Wednesday 11 January 2012

Nails of the Week-Featherlicious



Very excited about these ones, after about a week and a half of not really knowing what, I suddenly got a flash of inspiration from I don't know where and I came up with these. They are a lovely pink, which is always cheery on a Wednesday and I love the feathers which are very... unique, I think. This is how I did them....
1. Paint nails base colour (I chose an orangey pink)
2. Paint on the feathers, you could use white or I used a pale cream which I mixed using brown and white and yellow, dot them on using an artist brush. 
3. On the index finger I did the same only I added the white background to look like a wing beneath the cream.
4. I then did the Black and then a gold dot in the centre. to make the index finger look more together I also outlines the wing using the gold. All of this was done using the artists brush. 
Difficulty:6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment