Tuesday 24 January 2012

Nails of the Week- Please don't let it snow!!!

ARRRRG! A word about the title, I hate snow, well... I like snow, but I hate the consequences of snow (Read: I get cold) of so when people tell me that it might snow in Brighton, I have a nervy B. So I am offering the sacrifice of this blog post title in the hope that the gods of cuticles will have mercy on me and get on at their friends in the weather dept.

Let's get back to bussssinessss! These took a while, I will admit, an evening dedicated to my lovely flat 46 ladies and to fraping Bianca and Cece. But it was simple when you break it down.
1. Paint nails white- there really is no other option here I was coping some wallpaper, that we have in the kitchen.(ohhh but you should do a base coat obvs)
2. Using a large dotting tool place pale violet dots all over all of your nail. they do not have to be perfect.
3. Using an artist brush, paint on the flowers in bright pink (my fave part..!) these again do not need to be perfect as no one will look really closely, they will see the print as a whole.
4. Using a dark purpley grey, I mixed this DO NOT use black, draw some squiggles on the petals to distinguish the leaves, again not perfect. Also it's nice to have leaves too.
5. Topcoatalicious!
Sorry for the blurry...Close up down under!

Orig Wallpaper.
Come closer my dear...!

Difficulty: I want to about 6/10 but because of the tool sitch I need to say about 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment