Wednesday 11 January 2012

Nails of the Week- Chic Aztec

This was an odd one this week, which really needs a bit of a story to explain but I don't want to bore you so will just say that these just kind of happened. I am not sure if I like all the variations but I do love that they all different which I think makes it quite quirky. Well I like them, the colour combinations especially, and I think I will take the v shaped french manicure reverse ones and do them again. These were also very easy, although I did have to use tape to get the lines straight.

Apologies for the poor picture quality, I forgot to photograph these until when I was out on Monday night, so I took the photos with my phone so the quality is not so good but luckily these are not especially detailed so it doesn't matter.
Difficulty: 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment