Friday 13 January 2012

Pink Friday- Besame

I really need to change the title of this because I always do more than one set of nails per week. But nevertheless these are the nails I did today as I was feeling low at the end of the week so I did these pink, girly nails. they took a freaking age though because I kept smudging them but I really like them anyways. There are really two designs here the stars and the lips, I like them both separately or on their own but I decided to combine them today because... variety is the spice of life. I don't really think there needs to be a step by step guide here, it pretty much was just drawing on the patterns.
Also, appologies for the state of my cuticles, it is very cold here and the heating is hot in my flat so it dries my skin out, especially on my hands.
Difficulty: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment